The Best Concert ever

Hi guys! In today post I will talk about the best concert I attended, or that is I would like to say. I never attended a concert in my entire life. In today post I will explain why I never attended to a concert.

I can resume all in 4 reasons:

  1. The tickets are usually very expensive, I don't have enough money to buy even one.
  2. The concerts are usually places crowded of people. This type of places give me headaches and I hate it.
  3. The concerts are usually makes in the night and very far from my home, that gives me two options, spend more than $10.000 in a taxi/uber or risk myself in take a bus that works all day and be mugged.
  4. I'm not interested enough in a band or singer to attend a concert, there is no one that makes me think "I really want to see this band/singer at leats one time in my life".
Well, this is why I never attended to a concert, maybe in the future a band or a singer can make me want to attend one of their concerts, but for now that's all.
See you in my next post.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme