A time travel to the future or past

Hi guys, today I am going to answer a question that a friend asked me. If you had the opportunity to travel in time, would you choose to go to the future or to the past?

Personally, it is a question I don't like. My life experiences taught me to live in the present and not overthink about the future or the past, but here we go.

If I have to choose one it would be travel to the future, because it is the one that offers the most interesting options.

I would travel to the year 2200 or maybe 2300, I think it would be enough time to see incredible advances as well as regular space travels to other planets or maybe to other solar systems, or in the worst case I could see the havoc of the climate change. 

I don't want to limitate myself to travel to a specific place. I would like to travel around the world and maybe the space, but no matter what I will go to Chile. I think it could be very fun to see the state of this country in 200 or 300 years, maybe we became a first world country or maybe we won a football world cup.

If the future were good, I would consider to live in it, It would depend on how different was their society from ours, because it could make the adaptation very difficult, and if the future weren't good, I would leave it as soon as I finished exploring that world, because it could be dangerous to stay more time than necessary.

Well, thats all, that was a very difficult question, it makes me think more than I would like. Without more to say, goodbye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

The Best Concert ever

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme