My dream job

I think the bigger the dreams, the more fun it is to try to achieve them.

My dream job is work a an farmaceutic chemist in a large and important pharmaceutical company, holding an important position.

I would need all the knowledge and skills  that my career gives to me, such as knowledge of pharmacology, quality managment, pharmaceutical marketing, etc, as well as some that I will have to learn by taking diploma courses and other type of courses to educate myself, such as lidership and economics courses. 

I also think that I (more than anyone) will have to keep up with the lastest discoveries and thechnologies.

The salary is very important, is one of the main reasons why this is my dream job, I would like to earn enough money to have a quite life without needs, and maybe to take some great vacations and travel around the world.

I am not thinking in take a major, because my dream job area has no major(at least in Chile), the principal way of learn new knowledge is by taking diploma courses, and of course I will take them.

This is my goal and my dream, maybe I wil make it or maybe I won't, but I will do my best.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

The Best Concert ever

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme